Thursday, July 5, 2018

Interview and dialogue with Stefan Vucak

This interview is on writer Stefan Vucak's blog. Stefan is a very exciting writer of thrillers and science fiction, as well as an editor and reviewer!
https://www.stefanvucak.com/interview-with-cecelia-hopkins-drewer/

 

During the interview, I discuss my participation in Australian writers' and artists' groups: including the Sydney Horror Writers Association (Gargoyle Club) and the Folk Federation of South Australia.

I also identify two emerging trends in my current works.
1) Where I set the story in Australia / Oceana: e.g. The Silver Springs Christian University romance series. "Silver Springtime" and "Faith and Love". And the media spin-offs "All for Love: on The Charity Dating Show" and possible sequel.
2) Where I set the story in the United States of America as deliberate Americana. This includes Mystic Evermore and a few envisioned werewolf-shifter sequels.

I had an opportunity to ask Stefan a number of searching questions in return.
My interview of Stefan was published by Weekend Notes.
https://www.weekendnotes.com/interview-stefan-vucak/